In the context of the DSV “Nordic-Walking centre Pockinger Heide“, we offer 22 Nordic Walking routes through Bad Füssing, Kirchham and Pocking, with a total length of 170 km. The Nordic Walking routes provide various distances and difficulty levels. You can choose a route fitting your performance level. The typically flat terrain of the "Pockinger Heide" offers ideal conditions, especially for newcomers to the sport.
- With Nordic Walking you have 30% less strain on the musculoskeletal system, than with jogging
- While Nordic Walking, around 600 muscles are working, that is 90% of the body's muscles
- While Nordic Walking, you spend up to 48% more energy, than you would by doing the exact same movements without sticks
- Nordic fitness lets your heart work economically
- With Nordic fitness more oxygen will be pumped through the body
- Nordic fitness facilitates the reduction of stress hormones
- Nordic fitness boosts endurance, power, mobility and coordination
- Nordic fitness strengthens shoulder-, arm-, ventral- and leg muscles
Everybody, who wants to get fit in a smooth and gentle way or who needs additional regenerative training:
- sports newcomers
- people with joint or back problems
- overweight people
- people with cardiovascular diseases
- active sportsmen and competitive athletes
Ideal for back- and joint ailments! - We hope you enjoy Nordic Walking!